Seattle Clinical Research Center Patient COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Effective Monday, Oct. 25th, 2021 all patients who enter our office need to:
- Present proof of COVID-19 Vaccination (full vaccination, 2 doses where applicable per manufacturer) OR
- A negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test within 72 hours of each office visit
All patients will also be asked to wear a surgical mask when in the office. If you do not have one, we have masks that we can provide at the time of your appointment check in.
As we strive to keep our patients and staff healthy and safe, we thank you for your corporation in doing our part to help end the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Recent loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
Contact is being 6 feet (2 meters) or closer for more than 15 minutes with a person or having direct contact with fluids from a person with COVID-19 (for example, being coughed or sneezed on).
3. Have you had a positive COVID-19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
Upon arrival, we will take your temperature and you will quickly be escorted from the front door to a private area that has been disinfected. Please use hand sanitizer upon entry. All staff are masked, and we ask that you also wear a mask.
We have put many additional precautions in place to help keep our patients and staff safe. We appreciate your understanding and compliance. Please call us if you have any questions about your upcoming appointment. Thank you for helping us keep our facility safe.